NIU CPA Review "On the Go" Correspondence
Want to participate in our first-class CPA program but can't make it to our scheduled courses and need a distance learning arrangement? Our CPA Review courses offer a flexible correspondence option that can work with your busy schedule. This program offers the same great product as our "Live" in-class, only you study independently at home on your own time. (register now for "On the Go" Correspondence ...)
How the Process Works
It's official!!! I'm a CPA!!! I just found out I passed FAR with an 87!! I couldn't be happier.
I owe everything to your program. I took all four sections via correspondence and I couldn't speak more highly of the program. The course gives you guidance and discipline, two things you MUST HAVE in order to pass this exam, while providing the luxury of going at your own pace. You can listen to the lectures multiple times, especially the areas you find difficult or confusing.
I graduated from the University of Illinois in December 2004 and waited almost 6 years before trying to obtain my CPA. I purchased all 4 correspondence sections in November 2010 and took my last exam section on November 23, 2011. It can happen for anyone and you will succeed! I'm living proof! I will recommend your program to anyone and everyone looking for a CPA review program.
You are amazing teachers and I will be forever grateful. Thank you so much for everything! I couldn't have done it without you! Will E.
- Up-to-the-minute Course materials are mailed directly to you.
- Turn on the MP3 audio recording and experience the "Live" classroom lectures when convenient for you.
- Not necessary to reside in Illinois or the U.S.A. to take advantage of NIU CPA Review's great review materials.
What You Receive
- All Course Materials and on-line support that is included in the "Live" courses - no need to purchase additional textbooks.
- Current MP3 audio recordings of all lectures.
- CPA Review faculty will answer your specific questions.
Sign up for any of our courses as a correspondent candidate. We serve participants by providing our detailed instructor-written materials.
Our experts describe the concepts and questions asked in each area. Listen to up-to-date recordings of class sessions so you may
hear the experts teach our courses. "On the Go" Correspondence are not available for credit. Click here to register online.